DE LITA Sanatorium
Located in Druskininkai, one of the most beautiful resorts in Lithuania, famous for its fresh air, mineral waters, spas and leisure activities, is the modern three-star hotel known by the name of De Lita.
Nestled away from the hustle and bustle of the town centre, next to the Karolis Dineika wellness park and just several minutes' walk from other shopping and entertainment centres, the hotel offers 39 cosy rooms: 25 double and single rooms, 8 mini suites and 6 suites. All rooms are equipped with a direct phone line, satellite television, free Wi-Fi, an individually adjustable heating system, a shower and a hair dryer. The suites come with an air conditioner and a balcony or terrace.
The hotel also features a restaurant, well-equipped conference rooms for meetings and training seminars, and a spa studio, where hotel guests can enjoy the pampering of various spa treatments.
A 24/7 reception desk, a silent elevator, roofed terraces, free parking, Wi-Fi and serene surroundings will ensure our guests have a comfortable and cosy stay.
Bars and Restaurants
The hotel's cosy 45-seat restaurant serves generous breakfast and offers our guests traditional and gourmet European à la carte menu.
The stylish hotel restaurant has a large aquarium full of exotic fishes, giving the space a touch of natural beaut and producing a calming and relaxing effect.
During the warm season, the restaurant invites the guests to relax in its 20-seat terrace.
The restaurant also offers menus for tourist groups, business lunch and dinner, coffee breaks as well as celebrations and other festivities.
I - VII 8:00 - 10:30 AM
Restaurant working hours:
I - VII 12:00 (noon) - 10:00 PM
De Lita guests will never get bored with a variety of leisure activities available nearby:
- Cycling on the Druskininkai bike paths using hotel bicycles
- Gourmet tours at the hotel restaurant
- The pleasures of the hotel spa studio
- Fun times at the Druskininkai wellness park (~200 m from the hotel)
- Water activities at SPA VILNIUS (~200 m from the hotel)
- Swimming in a mineral water pool at the Draugystė hotel (~300 m from the hotel)
- Extreme entertainment at the wakeboarding park (~350 m from the hotel)
- A picnic by the Druskonis lake (~400 m from the hotel)
- Wellness and health treatments at the Druskininkai city health centre (~10 minutes on foot)
- Swimming at the Druskininkai water park (~10 minutes on foot)
- A ride on the Druskininkai cable cars (~10 minutes on foot)
- Climbing at ONE Adventure Park (~15 minutes on food)
For your convenience, the hotel has its own spa studio VACUNA, which is located on the ground floor. Enjoy the peace and quiet and some attention for yourself. Immerse yourself in the oasis of pleasure and allow your mind, body and soul to rest.
We offer quality facials, therapeutic body treatments and massages.
The Japanese technology used in the studio will help deal with skin problems. Guests can also get their make-up done by our specialists for a beautiful evening or romantic dinner.
CONFERENCE HALLS. The hotel has conference halls and meeting rooms which are perfectly suited for business meetings, seminars and conferences and equipped with all the necessary technology: laptop, multimedia projector, flip chart and screen. The conference rooms are air conditioned.
Seats and tables can be arranged as desired. The conference hall can accommodate up to 30 guests for training and seminars, while the meeting room can comfortably accommodate business meetings of up to 16 people.